Right Click Protection

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Introduction


















My name is Khalid Salim. I’m a 20 year old man born in the precious land of Tanzania, Today I proudly start as a  blogger on technology in Tanzania and would be the first Tanzanian to start a tech blog; I am still a student in "Aptech" Unique Academy and wish to do blogging as a part-time hobby.

 What is my blog all about?

I Know, Readers will ask why did I actually even create this blog, the main objective of this blog is to help people use technology more effectively and solve some of those frustrating problems we all run into at some point, so i am doing this to help you Tanzanians out there in this new Tech World we are in.

What you should expect from my blog in the coming days?

I just started this blog today, and as of now I plan on blogging about Technology with emphasize more in Tanzania, giving out advice in ISPs pricing, and Security computer systems as you know in Tanzania many people are behind the Cyber Security scene so I hope I will contribute to the growth of security enthusiasm in Tanzania, and furthermore into different tutorials regarding e.g. Mobiles, Android Phones and much more!

So guys! Enjoy your stay here in my blog ;) share this blog to many more people than you can by using Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or any social network your using; the sharing buttons are at the end of this post ,please don’t forget to comment if you have any queries in the comments section down below.

1 comments:

Thanks A lot Man, We really Appreciate your Idea, Keep helping where u can.

Post a Comment

Toa Maoni...